Palm Springs and Surrounding Area
Looking to Invest in Palm Springs?
Larson Desert Realty Nesting & Investing offers a wide range of real estate services to home buyers, sellers, renters, and leasing property owners in Palm Springs, California and surrounding areas.
This area is known as The Coachella Valley, but is also referred to as Palm Springs or “the desert.” In the summer, the desert’s dry heat reaches temperatures over 100 degrees, much to the delight of sun seekers!
For specific information about communities within the Palm Springs area, call us, Larson Desert Realty Nesting & Investing, at 760-832-9963 or email.
Preferred Location For Real Estate!
Renting or leasing real estate can be a first step before buying. For many reasons, people who visit this area decide to make it their home. Palm Springs is a preferred travel and second-home destination that is ideal to those relocating to the area because it features:
- 350 days of sunshine with less than 2.5 inches of rain
- Average 70 degree winter daytime temperatures, mid-40 degrees at night
- Golf courses for all skill levels
- Tennis tournaments
- Art and film festivals
- Breathtaking scenery
- Palm tree-lined streets
- Historic downtown with one-of-a-kind boutiques, stores, and restaurants
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, experienced investor, or looking to downsize to a more affordable home, the Palm Springs area offers several types of real estate, including:
- Country Club Living
- Mid-Century Modern architecture
- Luxury high-end estates
Palm Springs is also home to the following:
- Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Modernism Week
- McCormick’s Classic Car Show and Auction
- The Bob Hope Classic Golf Tournament
- Sinatra Golf Tournament
- BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament
- Festival of Native Film and Culture
- Palm Springs Wild West Fest
- Dinah Shore Week
- The White Party
- Coachella Valley Music Festival
- Stagecoach Country Music Festival
- Cinema Diverse Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
- Summer Splash LGBT Program
- American Heat Bike Weekend
- Palm Springs Pride Weekend
- The Festival of Lights Parade